Plan ahead for birthday & holiday gifts! Give gifts that will be of inestimable value to your friends & family! CHECK OUT OUR OUTSTANDING INSTRUCTIONAL DVDs & BOOKS!!–CLICK HERE for our list of available Resources!
PREPARE NOW! SEMINARS
In the 90′s as we awakened to world events and fulfilling prophecies we were impressed to make big changes in our lives and to prepare not only spiritually but physically for the times we now live in and also for the crucial times that are coming. We began to transition to a lifestyle of “preparedness” where we could provide for our family’s basic necessities of life as independently as possible. As time went on, we realized that our experience and knowledge gained in this process could be a benefit to others also. In late 2004/2005 we began producing DVDs that would help others to prepare practically for the times ahead. Our website is another tool that we offer to help people to prepare “wisely” not “rashly”. Most recently we published a book titled “Sustainable Preparedness” in which we advocate not only short term preparedness, but we emphasize the tremendous benefits that come with a lifestyle that will continually benefit not only one’s own family but others in need–a lifestyle that provides for an “on-going supply” of life’s most basic necessities–water, heat, food–that continues to be replenished.
Since late 2007 our family has gone to many locations all over this nation giving seminars on preparedness topics such as the ones below:
Although we periodically vary our seminar topics, these are typical topics:
• “Ready or Not” is a foundational seminar, in which we present the spiritual reasons for preparation. Emphasis is given to our privilege and duty to be a help to others, and the steps necessary if we are to actually be able to do this in the times ahead.
• “What to Look for in Land or a Homestead” – As a builder/developer for decades, Craig shares his knowledge and experience on many aspects pertaining to this crucial topic!
• “The Year Round Home Grocery Store” – Nancy shows many photos and shares very practical information about how to have a year-round grocery store at home, with the ability to not only provide this basic necessity for your own family, but also for others who may be in need.
• “Adding SUSTAINABLE to Preparedness” begins with information about the vulnerability of our national infrastructure and emphasizes the necessity of not depending upon the “systems” for basic necessities of life, such as water, heat and food. This seminar provides information and details about ways to develop not only an independent water system but also an independent and renewable heating system.
• “Renewable Energy Systems” explains how a Renewable Energy System can work to provide an independent source of electricity for your mountain/country home. The Meissner family has lived “off the grid” for many years. These systems will become extremely valuable in times of crisis.
• “Canning and Preserving Food / Bread Making Demos” ~ Nancy demonstrates the process of canning your own produce, using both the water bath method and pressure canning, as time allows. Along with the canning demo, she teaches how to make your own delicious, healthy homemade bread! She also gives tips and resources on food preservation not covered in the demonstrations, such as root cellaring, solar food dehydrators, and yearly food planning. Our gardens and fruit trees will soon be our main source of grocery items. Now is the time to learn how to provide year round food for your family!
• “Health Preparedness”- Knowledge and experience in using natural remedies is one of the best ways to help people become more responsible in taking care of their own health!
If you are interested in having us come to your area with seminars please contact us!