SUSTAINABLE PREPAREDNESS SEMINARS
In the 90′s as we awakened to world events and fulfilling prophecies we were impressed to make big changes in our lives and to prepare not only spiritually but physically for Jesus’ soon coming. We began to transition to a lifestyle of “preparedness” where we could provide for our family’s basic necessities of life as independently as possible. As time went on, we realized that our experience and knowledge gained in this process could be a benefit to others also. In late 2004/2005 we began producing DVDs that would help God’s people to prepare practically for the times ahead. Our website is another tool that we offer to help people to prepare “wisely” not “rashly”. Most recently we published a book titled “Sustainable Preparedness” in which we advocate not only short term preparedness, but we emphasize the tremendous benefits that come with a lifestyle that will continually benefit not only one’s own family but others in need–a lifestyle that provides for an “on-going supply” of life’s most basic necessities–water, heat, food–that continues to be replenished.
Since late 2007 our family has gone to many churches all over this nation giving seminars on the topics below:
Although we do periodically vary our seminar topics, these are typical topics:
• “Ready or Not” is our foundational seminar, in which Nick presents the spiritual reasons for preparation. Emphasis is given to our privilege and duty to be a help to others, and the steps necessary if we are to actually be able to do this in the times ahead.
• “More Good Reports” is a collection of video clips shared by Nancy. These clips are personal testimonies from people that we filmed who have “gone forward” and they share how God helped them to do it! They also tell of the blessings they are already receiving. This program has been a source of encouragement to many already!
• “What to Look for in Land or a Homestead” – As a builder/developer for decades, Craig shares his knowledge and experience on many aspects pertaining to this crucial topic!
• “The Year Round Home Grocery Store” – Nancy shows many photos and shares very practical information about how to have a year-round grocery store at home, with the ability to not only provide this basic necessity for your own family, but also for others who may be in need.
• “Renewable Energy Systems” is presented by Nick and explains how a Renewable Energy System can work to provide an independent source of electricity for your mountain/country home. Nick has lived “off the grid” for many years. These systems will become extremely valuable in times of crisis.
• “Independent Water Systems”- Nick will also cover independent water systems, showing how one can become independent from the municipal and community water systems for this most essential necessity, when moving to the country/mountains.
• “Heating With Wood”- Craig takes a deeper look at this topic that might easily be taken for granted. Learn how to heat your home efficiently and safely for a yearly cost of next to nothing! Learn about the best chain saws, wood stoves, etc. There are many things covered in this seminar, that most people have probably never heard.
• “Canning and Preserving Food / Bread Making Demos” ~ Nancy will demonstrate the process of canning your own produce, using both the water bath method and pressure canning, as time allows. Along with the canning demo, she will teach how to make your own delicious, healthy homemade bread! She will also give tips and resources on food preservation not covered in the demonstrations, such as root cellaring, solar food dehydrators, and yearly food planning. Our gardens and fruit trees will soon be our main source of grocery items. Now is the time to learn how to provide year round food for your family!
• “Health Preparedness”- Lisa shares her knowledge and years of experience in the practice and teaching of natural remedies, to help people to become more responsible in taking care of their own health!
• “Natural Remedies Demos” by Lisa.
If you are interested in having us come to your area with these seminars please contact us!