Can you believe what all has been happening in the United States and in the world?
We see God’s people anxiously watching current events–many realizing that they are not prepared for the storm that is coming, “relentless in its fury”. NOW IS THE TIME to get inspired, energized, and to “go forward” in God’s strength!
Like the quote says…
Our “PREPARE NOW!” seminars can be the jump start you and your church need to begin common sense preparations, so you can be part of the solution rather than part of the problem in the turbulent days ahead.
These seminars have inspired countless Seventh-day Adventist’s to take action, as we have presented in hundreds of churches across the nation.
We offer weekend seminars, starting either on Sabbath morning with a short but powerful spiritual introduction, or with our Sabbath afternoon presentation, “Ready or Not” – followed by our practical “nuts & bolts” seminars on Sunday. Another option is our weekday evening community outreach seminar program.
Depending upon your location, if we hear back from you right away we may be able to include your church in our upcoming spring Preparedness Seminar Trip. If you’re interested, enter your info below and we’ll send you details right away.
Now is your chance to get the important training you need to prepare wisely for the events for the future and be in a position to help others while providing for your family.
We look forward to hearing from you!
PS – Feel free to use the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Seminars
In the 90’s as we awakened to world events and fulfilling prophecies we were impressed to make big changes in our lives and to prepare not only spiritually but physically for the times we now live in and also for the crucial times that are coming. We began to transition to a lifestyle of “preparedness” where we could provide for our family’s basic necessities of life as independently as possible. As time went on, we realized that our experience and knowledge gained in this process could be a benefit to others also.
We began producing DVDs that would help others to prepare practically for the times ahead. Our website is another tool that we offer to help people to prepare “wisely” not “rashly”. Our book “Sustainable Preparedness” advocates not only short term preparedness, but also emphasizes the tremendous benefits that come with a lifestyle that will continually benefit not only one’s own family but others in need–a lifestyle that provides for an “on-going supply” of life’s most basic necessities–water, heat, food–that continues to be replenished.
Since late 2007 our family has gone to many locations all over this nation giving seminars on preparedness topics such as the ones below:
Although we periodically vary our seminar topics, these are typical topics:
• “Preparation or Presumption” and “Ready or Not” are the spiritually foundational seminars presented at our weekend locations. Emphasis is given to our privilege and duty to be a help to others, and the steps necessary if we are to actually be able to do this in the times ahead. “Health Preparedness” is also a part of our afternoon program.
• “Gardening & Canning – Tips & Tools” – Nancy shows many photos and shares very practical information about how to have a year-round grocery at home, with the ability to not only provide this basic necessity for your own family, but also for others who may be in need.
• “Adding SUSTAINABLE to Preparedness” begins with information about the vulnerability of our national infrastructure and emphasizes the necessity of not depending upon the “systems” for basic necessities of life, such as water, heat and food. This seminar provides information and details about ways to develop not only an independent water system but also an independent and renewable heating system.
•“Independent Water Systems” – This seminar provides information and details about ways to develop an independent water system, free from dependence upon public utilities, including the electric grid.
• “Heating with Wood – Safely!” – How to have your own independent and renewable heating system, and how to do it safely.
• “Solar Made Simple” explains how a Renewable Energy System can work to provide an independent source of electricity for your mountain/country home. The Meissner family has lived “off the grid” for many years. These systems will become extremely valuable in times of crisis.