Prepare NOW seminars are coming to Apison Adventist Church! Now is your chance to get the important training you need to prepare wisely for the events for the future and be in a position to help others while providing for your family.
Apison Adventist Church
11421 Bates Rd
Apison TN 37302
September 9 & 10
TIMES: Sept. 9: 2 – 4 pm; Sept. 10: 10 am – 3:30 pm
(Please bring a sack lunch)
Church office 423/236-4214
About The Seminars
In the 90’s as we awakened to world events and fulfilling prophecies we were impressed to make big changes in our lives and to prepare not only spiritually but physically for the times we now live in and also for the crucial times that are coming. We began to transition to a lifestyle of “preparedness” where we could provide for our family’s basic necessities of life as independently as possible. As time went on, we realized that our experience and knowledge gained in this process could be a benefit to others also.
We began producing DVDs & books that would help others to prepare practically for the times ahead. Our website is another tool that we offer to help people to prepare “wisely” not “rashly”. Our book “Sustainable Preparedness” advocates not only short term preparedness, but also emphasizes the tremendous benefits that come with a lifestyle that will continually benefit not only one’s own family but others in need–providing an “on-going supply” of life’s most basic necessities–water, heat, food!
Since late 2007 our family has gone to many locations all over this nation giving seminars on preparedness topics such as the ones below:
Although we periodically vary our seminar topics, these are typical topics:
• “Preparation or Presumption” and “Ready or Not” are foundational seminars presented at weekend locations, in which we present the spiritual reasons for preparation. Emphasis is given to our privilege and duty to be a help to others, and the steps necessary if we are to actually be able to do this in the times ahead.
• “Adding SUSTAINABLE to Preparedness” begins with information about the vulnerability of our national infrastructure and emphasizes the necessity of not depending upon the “systems” for basic necessities of life, such as water, heat and food.
• “Gardening–Tips & Tools” and “Canning with Confidence”– In these two short, fast-paced seminars Nancy shows many photos and shares very practical information about how to have an independent supply of food from your own garden & orchard, with the ability to not only provide delicious meals for your own family year round, but also for others who may be in need.
• “Independent Water Systems” – This seminar provides information and details about ways to develop an independent water system, free from dependence upon public utilities, including the electric grid.
• “Heating with Wood – Safely!” – How to have your own independent and renewable heating system, and how to do it safely.
• “Solar Made Simple” explains how a Renewable Energy System can work to provide an independent source of electricity for your mountain/country home. Our family has lived “off the grid” for many years. These systems will become extremely valuable in times of crisis.
• “Health Preparedness”- Knowledge and experience in using natural remedies is one of the best ways to help people become more responsible in taking care of their own health!
If you are interested in having us come to your area with seminars please contact us!